The instructions below are also found in the Extreme Management Center online Help.
Add Custom FlexViews and MIBs
Use the instructions in this topic to add custom FlexViews and MIBs in Extreme Management Center.
To add a new FlexView to Extreme Management Center:
- Create the following directory on the Extreme Management Center server:
/usr/local/Extreme_Networks/NetSight/appdata/VendorProfiles/Stage/MyVendorProfile/FlexViews/My FlexViews if it does not already exist.
- Add your custom FlexView files (.TPL) to the
/usr/local/Extreme_Networks/NetSight/appdata/VendorProfiles/Stage/MyVendorProfile/FlexViews/My FlexViews directory on the Extreme Management Center server.
- Add the MIB files that correspond to your custom FlexView files to the
/usr/local/Extreme_Networks/NetSight/appdata/VendorProfiles/Stage/MyVendorProfile/MIBs directory on the Extreme Management Center server.
- Log into the system shell (via the local console or SSH) on the Extreme Management Center server as root on a Linux operating system or open a CMD prompt by selecting Run as administrator on a Windows operating system.
- Restart the Extreme Management Center server:
service nsserver stop.
service nsserver start.