1. Go to AP > Radio
2. Click "advanced" button.
3. Select DCS mode as monitor and define DCS Noise threshold. ( for example -80 )
Checking Noise status by AP log.
1. Click Logs tab > AP: logs
2. Click " All " to see all log regardless of severity
3. If there was events, it will be displayed on main page.
4. If there was noise over the defined threshold, it shows log
ex] DCS Measured Noise -79dBm Exceeded Threshold of -80dBm on chann. 5240Mhz.
Checking Noise logs for all APs from a tech-support:
1. Click Logs tab > Click Tech Support Button
2. On popup window Click radio button "All" or "Log"
3. Once Tech support is complete, Click Download Last Tech Support File and open with a zip program (7zip, winzip, etc)
4. Open file named "ap_alarm.log" and this will include all AP log files (Note: Use Notepad++ to filter out certain lines for easier viewing of specific logs)