To redirect syslog notifications to a third party syslog receiver you must create a new or edit an existing Alarm via Alarms & Events -> Alarm Configuration.
- Under Criteria -> Click Add (or Edit) and select Log Criteria.
- Select Syslog from the list.
- Select Match Selected checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Under Actions -> Click Add (or Edit) and select Syslog Action.
- Enter one or more Syslog Server(s), comma delimited, in one of the following formats:
- [OPTIONAL] To suppress the creation of an Alarm event each time this Alarm fires
- Under Other Options select No Current Alarm (action only).