Transmit Beamforming is either enabled or disabled in the radio profile under Radio Settings
- Go to: Configure Common Objects and select Radio Profiles
- Scroll down to Radio Settings
- Enable or Disable Transmit Beamforming
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save Radio Profile
- Push the configuration to devices by going to Manage Devices, select the profile and then click the Update Devices button. Delta update is sufficient.
Note: When you attempt to save the radio profile, if you get an error that you cannot make changes to the default profile, follow these instructions: How to Clone a Radio Profile in XIQ