Configuration of RF band channels is performed at the rf-domain level.
From the GUI navigate to:
Configuration, RF Domains, select the desired RF Domain and click edit. Select the Basic option on the left hand pane. From the Smart Scan section click the down arrow next to the 2.4 GHz channels and configured the desired channels. Then click the down arrow next to 5 GHz channels and configured the desired channels. When done click OK on the page then commit save to save your changes.
To Configure RF channel list from a command line interface follow these steps:
- log in to the device
- enter enable mode "enable" hit the enter key
- type "configure terminal" hit the enter key
- type "rf-domain (followed by the name of the rf-domain you wish to configure, in this case the rf-domain is "default")" hit the enter key
- type "channel list 2.4GHz followed by the channels (to configure the channels on the 2.4 GHz band) in this example we configured channels 1,6,11 separated with commas" when done press the enter key.
- Next configure the channels on the 5 GHz band by typing: "channel list 5GHz" followed by the channels you wish to configure (to configure the channels on the 5 GHz band) in this example we configured channels 36,40,44,48,52 separated with commas" when done hit the enter key.
- type "end" and hit the enter key.
- To save your changes type "commit write" and hit the enter key.
Use the following screen shot as an illustration of the steps to follow on the CLI