There are two parts to this.
To configure login via RADIUS:
- In NetSight, go to Tools > Authorization/Device Access > Users/Groups.
- Under User Authentication set the Authentication Method to RADIUS Authentication and select the desired RADIUS server.
- Add the user whom you are wanting to login with to the Authorized Users section and assign the user to the desired Authorization Group.
- Setup the back-end RADIUS Server so that the user becomes authenticated and the RADIUS sever sends an Accept back to NetSight.
To assign authorized users to a specific group using RADIUS:
Examples using the Staff Authorization Group that is key'd off the Staff Filter-Id returned by the RADIUS server:
- From step 3 above, make sure the username has been assigned to the desired Authorization Group.
- Setup the RADIUS server to send back a RADIUS attribute for NetSight to key from.
- Highlight the applicable group under Authorization Groups and select Edit.
- Configure the Membership Criteria to be the RADIUS attribute that is sent back by the RADIUS server.