- Connect to the T5 switch console port on the front of the T5 switch. Log in using a Terminal program.
- Reboot the switch using one of these methods: a) disconnect and reconnect power b) use paperclip to press the Reset button on the front.
- During the Countdown to Boot (you will see 3, 2, 1 countdown), type boot and press <Enter>
- That should put you in the bootloader menu. If it doesn't and the system continues to boot up, try the procedure again. You must finish typing "boot" before the countdown ends.
- In the bootloader menu, type commands:
- moto reset config
- moto boot