Obtain and download EXOS:
- Follow the steps in the article link below
Software upgrade procedure:
- Download the appropriate EXOS image.
- Place the EXOS image on a TFTP server.
- Ensure that you are able to ping the TFTP server from the switch from the appropriate virtual router. At least one of ping vr vr-Mgmt <host> or ping vr vr-Default <host> operations must successfully reach your TFTP server before you can proceed. After verifying the TFTP server is reachable, specify that VR when you download the image in the next step.
- Type the command download image <host> <filename.xos> <virtual-router>.
- Reboot the system for the upgrade to take effect: Type reboot, then when asked if you want to reboot the switch now, type yes.