Note that if you are downloading an SSH xmod or EXOS 16.2+ , you will be redirected to another link and window:
- Go to the Support page http://support.extremenetworks.com/
- Click Downloads for ExtremeXOS (BlackDiamond, Summit, E4G) and WiNG (WM3000 Series) (direct link).
- Login using your account.
- Click Accept All.
- Type the serial number.
- Click Software Downloads.
- Click the correct ExtremeXOS image or xmod. (What Is The Recommended Release of EXOS For My Platform?)
Extreme Networks Software incorporates strong encryption features in its SSH module. Our software containing SSH has been reviewed and export classified by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS). Extreme’s software classification (ECCN) is 5D002, license exception ENC, Unrestricted, however when used in conjunction with our hardware, the overriding classification is 5A002, License exception ENC, Unrestricted. To comply with BIS regulations and export screening, Extreme requires all Customers to review and complete in detail the certification below.
Please fill out the form and submit the request. Once the request has been validated, you will receive an email with the link to download the EXOS image.