1. Login to ADSP GUI
2. Navigate to Configuration > Appliance Management > Configuration Restore > Browse
3. Choose the configuration file to upload
4. The config file should be in a .enc format. Click on Upload
5. Check Restore System Configuration, Restore Alarm Configuration, Restore Custom Reports
and Restore RF Model
6. Once click on Apply and it will download the Java servlet. Click to run it.
7. The below window will prompt up and click on Logout and Restore Configuration
8. It will take some time to restore the configuration.
Once restore complete, close the window and relogin to GUI.
9. You should be able to see that on-demand restore was successful under Backup/Restore Status