1. Make sure to download the ADSP forensic files before any fresh installation is carried out.
Navigate to Configuration > Appliance Management > Download Logs > Select the forensic files > Apply
2. Make sure to run the Java servlet and the window below will appear.
Select the directory to save the files, then click Next
3. It should show download completed once done
4. Here, we are using a file transfer software called WinSCP.
You should key in your ADSP IP address and the ADSPadmin username and password.
If your credentials are correct and your ADSP is reachable, you will be successfully logged in
5. The tab on your left is your local drive while the tab on the right is your ADSP directory.
Select the folder where you have downloaded and saved the forensic files. On your ADSP, navigate to /usr/local/tmp
Click on Upload
6. Click OK
when the following window is prompted
7. Next, login to ADSPadmin
8. Go to (D) Dbase > IRESTORE
9. Enter the file location where the file is stored on ADSP, /usr/local/tmp
10. You should see the files that was previously transferred using WinSCP.
Enter the line number of the files to restore or select <ALL> to select all the files
11. Once completed, you should see the message 'Action completed successfully'.
Hit <Enter> or select <Q> to exit