1. Click Tools menu dropdown > Alarm/Event > Alarms Manager
2. In alarms Manager, click on the Alarm you want to modify (Such as "AP Out of Service)
3. Change to the Criteria tab if not already there.
4. Click the Edit Criteria
5. Click on the Edit List
6. In the Text Phrase field enter: Wireless AP session poll disconnect
7. Make sure that the Match Contains radio button is selected. Click on the Add to Lis
t button and then OK
8. Uncheck the 'Out of Service' check box and check 'Wireless AP session poll disconnect'
9. Click Apply
> then OK
to save all changes on windows
Reference KCS for just adding AP name:How to add the AP name to emails NetSight sends