From Extreme Management Center
1. Click on Control Tab
2. Click on Access Control sub tab
3. Click on Policy Mappings
4. Click on default (or other mapping name)
5. Click on on the Policy Mapping you wish to edit. Here I am going to Click on test and alter the Policy role name to testPolicyRole.
6. Highlight the policy Role Name and then type in role name (in my case testPolicyRole)
7. Output should now reflect this. You must save this, then re-enforce the appliances for the changes to take affect.