- Start Putty session
- Execute “no page” to stop screen from pausing. (Optional)
- Set putty session to log output to file
4. Make sure client is disconnected
5. Start remote capture from controller.
remote-debug wireless rf-domain default clients aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:11 max-events 10000 duration 86400 events all
default = your RF-domain
aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:11 = Mac of the client having issues
6. Connect the Client, Make sure the client experiences the problem during this capture.
7. Try recreating the issue multiple times, just to be sure that we captured the data during the problem.
8. Now run “remote-debug end-session all” from Controller CLI to end the data capture sessions.
9. Send copy of putty output to support