2. Add IP address of the Purview appliance
3. Use default for Export Interval and Mirror First N
4. Choose a L2 port to connect to Purview appliance typically on Purview appliance eth1
6. You can enable what roles will send the Traffic Mirror Data via using VNS->Roles->Select Role
See Traffic Mirror, as shown in screenshot below
You can further select how to send the traffic over to the Purview appliance under VNS->WLAN Services -> Select WLAN, Select Default Traffic Mirror Type.
See screenshot below.
7. To enable Netflow on the controller WLAN, Click Advanced, and then Select enable Netflow.
1. Applications->Configuration->Select Purview appliance ->select Configuration
2. Add Wireless Controller flow sources
3. Click OK. The below should appear.
4. A save may NOT be needed, but an enforce will be needed. (Orange Arrow)
5. Click on Application Flows. See if you receive flows. If flows are present and application information is missing, make sure the MirrorN interface is setup and connected to the correct Purview Mirror port. If no flows are present, take trace from EWC and Purview appliance.