1. From NAC Manager, when adding or editing a switch, the Policy Mapping should be set to RFC3580 and Extreme Policy.
2. The Vlan Policy Mapping must be set to include a VLAN as well as a filter attribute.
Tools->Managment and Configuration->Advanced Configuration->NAC Profiles
Select Profile Select Policy Mapping, add in the VLAN needed as tagged or untagged
3. These settings must be configured on the switch either via Policy Manager or cli.In Policy Manager:
Select the device in the tree on the left side of the screen
- Select the Authentication tab, set Vlan Authorization to Enabled, hit apply
- Select the Radius tab, set Radius Response Mode to Filter ID with Vlan Attribute
set policy maptable response both
configure policy maptable response both