1. Start Extreme Management Center
2. Change to the Alarm & Events tab.
3. Select the Alarm Configuration tab.
4. Click the Add button and select Selected Trap Alarm.
5. Provide a name for the alarm
6. Check the Enable box.
7. Under Criteria click the Selected Traps button.
8. Place a check next to the trap that you would like the alarm to use.
9. Click the Save button.
10. Select a Group(s) for the trap to trigger off if you like.
11. Under Actions you can select how to be notified.
12. Under Other Option you can select to have an Action only with no alarm and also select another alarm that would clear the current alarm. An example of this would be a Link Up alarm clearing a Link Down alarm.
13.. Once everything is setup the way to want click the Save button.