Create a report on the Report / Manage Report tab, and choose the parameters as desired, here is an example:
- Title: Will indicate the name of the report, displayed on the list of available/created reports
- Templates: Templates cam be customized on the report builder tab, here will appear the saved ones
- Scope and Scope type: Here you can select which sites or domains are going to be shown on the report
- Period: Selects the amount of time covered on the report
- Destination: Select the store and email if it is required to be sent over email
Adding the following configuration will be necessary to be able to send the report through the SMTP server, this need to be done over CLI:
#nsight-server smtp-report-delivery host aa.bb.cc.dd sender firstname.lastname@example.org port 25
- Replace aa.bb.cc.dd for the smtp server IP address
- Change the email address to the one expected to be sending this reports.
- After the sender you can configure different parameters for the SMTP like:
- port Configure SMTP server port
- security Configure SMTP security
- username Configure SMTP username
In our example we have configured a plain/simple port 25 unsecured smtp server.