There are multiple channels available for you to contact the Extreme Networks Global Technical Assistance Center:
- Unified Search: you can use the Extreme Portal Unified Search to search many repositories at the same time, including the GTAC Knowledge Base.
- The Hub: Next, please consider posting your question/issue on the GTAC community and get advice and feedback from experts around the world.
- Submit a case online: Case Management has moved to the Extreme Portal. If you have not yet visited the Extreme Portal, please review the information on the Extreme Portal Transition page for details on how to get access to the Extreme Portal.
- Call GTAC: If you are facing network downtime or a priority 1 issue or need immediate assistance, please call GTAC using the phone number for your location and you can reach us 24 x 7 x 365. Please note that you will need to click on the Asia Pacific heading and the Europe, Middle East, Africa heading on the Extreme Networks Support Contact page to expand these sections on the website to show the GTAC phone numbers for these locations.
- email GTAC. You can send an email to GTAC but you will be required to include a product identifier or case number in the subject of the email or the email will be bounced back to you, please see the GTAC User Guide (Extreme Portal) for more details on the email channel.