First create the custom report(s) that you want to be scheduled to run:
- In Extreme Management Center click on the "Reports" tab > Custom Report
- Create the desired report you'd like to be scheduled to run
- On the bottom left click the "Gear' button > Save the report
- Repeat for any other report that you would like.
Next you need to create the design for the report that you want to be scheduled
- In Extreme Management center click on the "Reports tab" > Report Designer
- Click the "New" button
- Type in the name of the report, category, and choose the layout. Click "OK" when done
- For the component of the report click the drop down and select the custom report you created previously. In version 8.x you will see your reports under the My Components to the of the window.
- Save the Report
Now you'll need to schedule the designed report to run
- In Extreme Management Center click on "Administration" > Scheduler. In version 8.x this will be Administration > Task > Scheduled Tasks.
- Click the "Add" button
- Choose the Designed Report created above, set the recurrence pattern and put in the email addresses you want it sent to