When removing the Floorplans for an specific domain please follow the process below:
- Remove the APs from the layout on the Map View in NSiGHT.
- Click on the Engine Gear button to open the editing on the floor plan
- Select all the APs from the view and click on the X button close to the name. Remember to select the placed APs tick, otherwise the APs will not appear to be modified, only the unplaced ones are by default selected.
- Once this is done, click on Save.
- Remove the floor map from the configuration
#no layout area Basement floor Basement description null map-location basement.jpg units feet
#no layout area Basement description null
- Delete the file from the flash memory:
Directory of flash:/floorplans/
-rw- 1904399 Tue May 23 14:19:25 2017 1st_floor.jpg
-rw- 341490 Mon Jun 11 11:22:07 2018 Almacen-NEW.JPEG
-rw- 258852 Thu Feb 23 21:06:54 2017 Alphanet-SF.JPG
-rw- 1878101 Tue May 23 14:18:38 2017 contr_floor.jpg
-rw- 258852 Thu Feb 23 21:06:54 2017 Alphanet1-SF.JPG
-rw- 1318300 Tue May 23 14:19:33 2017 2nd_floor.jpg
-rw- 2190499 Tue May 23 14:19:42 2017 basement.jpg
-rw- 258852 Thu Feb 23 21:06:54 2017 Alphanet2-SF.JPG
# delete flash:/floorplans/basement.jpg
Delete flash:/floorplans/basement.jpg [y/n]? y