- Log in to the Extreme Portal. For some details on how to get credentials for the Extreme Portal please reference the eSupport Transition Page
- Select Assets > Licenses Home from the top menu
- You will need to have your Voucher ID in order to generate a license
- You can search in your list of vouchers to find the Voucher ID or click the Generate License button if you already have your Voucher ID. The list of Vouchers will indicate how many licenses have been activated for the Voucher in the Activated column (0 of 1, 1 of 1 for example as shown below, Serial Numbers and Voucher ID's have been hidden in this screenshot)
- You will need to have the product's Serial Number in order to generate the License Key. Note: the Serial Number must align with the product of the Voucher.
- After you have generated the License Key from the Voucher ID, you can copy the License Key easily with the copy button, as shown below
- If there is an issue with the Voucher ID / License Key generation, an option to create a Case will be displayed with the error message.
- Type the enable license <key> command on the applicable switch using the license key obtained from the Extreme Portal as described above