It is recommended that you have a separate domain for the Wireless Controllers. To create a new domain in Policy Manager click "Domain --> Create Domain" and then "Domain --> Assign devices to domain to add the necessary devices.
To import policy from the controller:
- In the domain that you want to import the EWC policys click file -> Import -> Policy Configuration from Device
- Choose to import Roles, Rules and Class of Service is desired and click the "Next" button
- Choose the device in the left hand window, and click the "Add" button to select the device (EWC). Then click the "Next" button
- If importing Class of service specific the device at the bottom of the "Device selection window"
- De-select policies you do not want to import, if any, and click "Next".
- Determine how you want to Organize the rules that are imported and click "Next"
- If you want to merge the rules, with services, add/remove as desired and click the "Finish" button.