1. Log on to the IdentiFi Wireless Appliance
2. Select the Reports
3. Select the Clients
4. Select from one of the 3 optionsBy AP By VNSAll Active Clients
5. The client can be searched for at the bottom of the page
6. From the drop down menu select the desired search option User NameMac AddressIP address
7. Click the Search
button after entering the search criteria.
8. If client is found it will locate the AP and VNS it is connected on.
9. If the client is not message will appear " Client not found"
For 10.x firmware and later:Where did all the client reports go to after I upgraded to 10.21 firmware