From Extreme Management Center
1. Click Analytics Tab
2. Click on Configuration
3. Click on Appliance Analytics Engines
4. Click on Appliance to change
5. Click on Configuration
6. Scroll Down the configuration window until you see SNMP
7. Click on Manage SNMP Configuration
8. Select a profile that uses SNMP credentials of SNMPV3,Auth type of MD5 (SHA), Privacy Type of AES
See How to setup a Profile for SNMP and CLI credentials in Extreme Management Center
for more on setting up this credentials.
9. Enforce the Appliance
10. SSH to the appliance
11. type 'service snmpd restart'
, then 'exit'
12. Click on Network in Extreme Management
13. Right Click on the Analytics Appliance select Device->Refresh (Rediscover)
14. The unit should now be online.
15. Right Click on Device Again->View->Device View
16. The device should show Contact Established