Obtain and download SSH module:
Follow the steps in the article below:
Install the SSH module:
1. Download the module image to your TFTP server.
2. Determine the active partition for your switch by typing: "show switch"
3. The display shows the current selected and booted image partition.
4. Download and install the module image to the active partition by typing the following command (specify the virtual router you are using to connect to the TFTP server): "download image XXX-ssh.xmod vr (vr-mgmt or vr-default) (primary or secondary)"
5. The system displays the following message: "Do you want to install image after downloading" (y - yes, n - no, - cancel)
6. Type y, for yes, so that the image will be installed after downloading.
7. Once install is complete type "run update"
8. To verify that the SSH module is running, issue the following command: "show process"
9. You will see a process named “exsshd” listed. You can then configure and "enable ssh" on the switch.
10. To verify that the SSH module is installed, issue the following command: "show management"
11. The system displays the following message: SSH access : Enabled(Key valid, tcp port 22 vr all)
12. If the SSH module is not installed, the system displays a message similar to: SSH Access : ssh module not loaded.There should be no network impact during this procedure, although the switch will not be accessible via HTTP or SNMP while the respective processes are restarting.