1. Select AP at the top of the menu bar
2. Select Bulk Configuration down the left side.
3. Select Access Approval
4. Check the box in front of the AP you wish to reboot in the list.
NOTE: AP must be "Local" and the entry must be highlighted in Green.
5. Click the reboot box to the far right.
6. It will take a bit for the reboot to actually happen, as the AP is writing logs to its local disk. When the AP reboots it will go from the color green in this view to no color and then back to green when it comes back up.