1) WinSCP to AirDefense system and login as smxmgr
1.1) Enter smxmgr password (default password is smxmgr)
2) Drag configuration backup file from PC and drop it on appliance folder: /usr/loca/tmp/
2.1) Click 'Ok' at popup window
3) SSH to AirDefense console
4) Login as root (root access password required as default smxmgr credentials will not work with this restore process)
- Please note that root access requires GTAC support:
5) From console menu screen type: letmeout
6) From command line prompt enter syntax below:
/usr/local/smx/backupserver/bin/restore.sh -f /usr/local/tmp/Backup_9.1.3-10_ABC_20160914130126.zip.enc.enc -op RESTORE –infoOnce the command is executed restore process will begin and the result will be scrolling up on the screen.
- Note - case sensitive and enter all on one line as shown below
When restore process complete restart services via ADSPadmin.