1) WinSCP to AirDefense system and login as smxmgr
1.1) Enter smxmgr password (default password is smxmgr)
2) Drag configuration backup file from PC and drop it on appliance folder: /usr/loca/tmp/
2.1) Click 'Ok' at popup window
3) SSH to AirDefense console
4) Login as root (root access password required as default smxmgr credentials will not work with this restore process)
5) From console menu screen type: letmeout
6) From command line prompt enter syntax below:
/usr/local/smx/backupserver/bin/restore.sh -f /usr/local/tmp/Backup_9.1.3-10_ABC_20160914130126.zip.enc.enc -op RESTORE –infoOnce the command is executed restore process will begin and the result will be scrolling up on the screen.
- Note - case sensitive and enter all on one line as shown below
When restore process complete restart services via ADSPadmin.