- In Wireshark export the specified packet.
- Select whether you want one packet or a range.
- Save the file as a file type of NA Sniffer (DOS). It will default to the .cap extension. Change it to a .enc extension.
- On the IXIA click the capture tab, and select view option.
- Right click in the packet area and select import. Then change the drop down to .enc, and select the file you previously renamed with the .enc extension.
- Right click the packet and select convert to streams, and the packet will show up under you packet streams view.
- Enabled your streams, and enjoy.