Confirm all of the prerequisites have been met. - What are the prerequisites for deploying my access point with the ExtremeCloud solution?
- Locate your Welcome email from Extreme Networks, and click the link provided to create your Default Administrator account. Note: Accounts are created in a disabled state and the owner of the account is sent an email that contains a link that must be clicked to activate the account. If the link was not clicked within 8 hours of the email being sent, for security reasons we require a manual action to activate the first account if it is not activated via the link within 8 hours.
Extreme Networks would like to welcome you to the ExtremeWorks family of service solutions, designed to help you protect your network investment and support your business goals.
The following Support Program has been activated:
Contract/Agreement Number : 4-xxxxxxxxx
Agreement start date (mm/dd/yyyy) : 03/07/2016
Agreement end date (mm/dd/yyyy) : 03/06/2017
Entitlement Type: EW CLOUD TAC & OS
To activate an ExtremeCloud™ management account for this contract, please go to: https://www.ezcloudx.com/#/activate/cust/4-xxxxxxxxxx.
Login or create an account at Extreme Support website www.extremenetworks.com/support:
✓ Submit/Manage Case or RMA
○ Case status
○ Print Return Waybill
✓ Review My Company’s:
✓ Review Documentation:
○ Product Literature
○ Known issues
○ Field Notices
○ Product Change Notices
✓ Download Software Updates
✓ Product Registration
For Extreme’s Sales and Support Terms and Conditions, please visit http://www.extremenetworks.com/company/legal/.
If you are having difficulties logging in Extreme Support Web site, please visit http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/ to view our local support center contact numbers.
In order to provide you with the highest level of support, please verify accuracy of the attached service contract detail report.
If there are any concerns/questions regarding the details of this service contract, please contact us within 10 days of receiving the contract at SVC@extremenetworks.com.
For service renewal or service upgrade please contact:
• Asia Pacific = email@example.com
• Europe = firstname.lastname@example.org
• Latin America = email@example.com
• U.S. and Canada = firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The email will go to the account email listed under your contract paperwork:
- In the web page that opens, enter the service contract number from the Welcome email. The Default Administrator Account window opens.
- Enter an email address as the user ID (PLEASE NOTE: Email addresses are unique within the system. The email address used by Admin credentials can only exist in one account at a time).
- Set a password, security question and answer, select "Submit".
- When the Default Administrator account activation email arrives ( from email@example.com), click the activation link. The account activation page opens in your web browser.
You recently created an ExtremeCloud administrator account for XXXXX@extremenetworks.com.
To confirm the email address and activate your account,
please click this link: https://ezcloudx.com/#/activate/admin/b2a8572334536456456456354634561763ed
If you cannot access this link, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser. Please be aware that this link is good for only 8 hours. Please activate your account as soon as possible.
The ExtremeCloud Team
- Select OK to go to the Login page.
- Login, then proceed connecting your access point.