Keywords: Unable to upgrade,
- The grace period for a version 5.x or 6.x license working with version 7.x of Netsight is 90 days.
- What goes into the license key field is the Activation Key (beginning "0001:") normally configured into NetSight.
- You must have a valid NetSight contract in order for the regenerate process to work.
- Only one NetSight (NMS) license needs to be upgraded per server system. Other capacity, assessment, and NAC licenses will not need to be upgraded.
- If the license has not been upgraded when 184.108.40.206 or higher is installed the user will get notified every time they log into Extreme Control Center.
- If none of the above is helping you, please contact the GTAC for further assistance. Click Link for methods to do so-> How to contact Extreme Networks Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC)
NMS license 7x upgrade, NMS questions, NS License Upgrade