The firmware upgrade process for wireless access points within extreme cloud is automatic and cannot be done manually.
You are able configure an upgrade schedule. You may do so by logging into your Extreme Cloud at https://ezcloudx.com and navigating to the following:
- Select 'Device Groups' from the left hand menu
- Select the 'Device Group'
- Select 'View Configuration'
- Select 'Advanced'
- Select 'Change' (next to upgrade schedule)
- Then configure the desired schedule by choosing a preferred day and time, then click OK. The chosen day, week and time will display. The click Close.