Procedure outlined in the following video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCxI5TqBdA
Note that the options from Inventory Manager manage can be found in Extrerme Management Center under Administration > Options > Inventory Manager
1. Start Inventory Manager.
2. Click Tools > Options > Inventory Manager > File Transfer Settings > SCP Transfer settings.
3. Make sure that the root paths and user/password information is correct for the SCP server.
- If NetSght was installed with the user netsight then this information will be:
4. Enter the root user and then the password for the root user on the linux box. If you have another user defined then enter in that users credentials and home directory information (for installs with the netsight user enter those credentials)
5. Click the Apply
6. Click the OK
7. Right click on the wireless controller and select File Transfer Method.
8. Select SCP.
9. Click OK
You should now be able to archive the configs.