To enable pre-registration, one must first enable this setting.
1. From NAC Manager->Tools->Management and Configuration->Advanced Configuration->Portal Configurations->Web Site Configuration-Authenticated Registration
2. Click on Enable Self-Registration Portal Checkbox for Multi and single user configuration. See below
3. From This page,Click Save and then Click Appliance Portal Pages and then Self Registration Portal
4. From here, you can download a CSV template with or without passwords field.
Modify the CSV file to have a Expires Time column
Add in expire times in the following format example - 06/30/2016 01:02:03
Save spreadsheet to local machine with name.
5. From NAC Manager
Right Click on Appliance->Appliance Properties->Click Add (Plus sign)
Add the following in
"SHOW_MULTI_USER_PRE_REG_EXPIRES_TIME_FIELD" with a value of true
Click Ok and then Ok.
6. Now you can upload the spreadsheet that includes expires times.