From Netsight Console
1. Ensure that Authorization Device Access has CLI admin level credentials for the switch being used.
2. Navigate to -Tools > Authorization Device Access > Profile Credentials Tab > CLI Credentials Tab at bottom.
3. Close when complete
(For groups of devices I recommend start with one to verify it works as expected)
4. Highlight devices under the My Networks panel on the left >Right Click on device(s) to be used > Select Execute Command Script
5. From Execute Command Script Window, add in these example commands
clear system login rw
set system login extreme super-user enable
set password extreme
show system login
6. From the Execute Command Script Window Click Execute button. Note any errors.