Extreme Management Center Requirements:
- Make sure the latest Cloud Connector XMOD is installed in Extreme Management Center: https://github.com/extremenetworks/EXOS_Apps/tree/master/CloudConnector. See: https://github.com/extremenetworks/EXOS_Apps/blob/master/CloudConnector/README.md
- In the Network > Devices tab in Management Center expand the World Site navigation tree and select the "Site" tab in the right panel. Make sure "Enable ZTP+ (Only in 7.x) and "Automatically Add Devices" are both selected:
- Switch must be able to receive DHCP that provides IP address, gateway, DNS server and domain name
- Switch must be able to resolve extremecontrol.<domain-name> to the IP address of the Extreme Management Center
- The switch must be factory defaults, or completely unconfigured to trigger ZTP+ process.It must not have a config file, or autoexec.xsf. To re-trigger ZTP+ run the command:
unconfigure switch all
- The switch CAN be pre-registered in Extreme Management Center, but it is not required. The device show show up as "ZTP+ Pending Edit" if not pre-registered.
ZTP+ and ZTP are separate technologies.No special DHCP options are needed in order for ZTP+ to function normally.