The two most common methods to match users to groups they are associated with against Microsoft Active Directory are:
Extreme Management Center
- Administration -> Users -> Authorization Groups
- Membership Criteria can be set to use memberOf, primaryGroupId or any other accessible attribute value pair.
Guest & IoT Manager (see Note)
- Control > Access Control -> Group Editor -> User Groups -> Type: LDAP User Group
- Attribute Name can be set to use memberOf, primaryGroupId, or any other accessible attribute value pair.
- Attribute Value will be the DN or groupId integer value respectively.
- Onboarding Templates -> Advanced
- LDAP Provisioner DN is set to use memberOf attribute only.