ADSP License AssignmentsIn order for ADSP to operate Spectrum Analysis on a Sensor you will need to ensure that a Spectrum Analysis license is installed and resident on the Appliance. You will then need to assign a Spectrum Analysis directly to the sensor.
4. To view license assignments, click the License Assignments link (to the right of installed licenses):
- Login to ADSP GUI
- Select Configuration > Appliance Platform
- Select Appliance Licensing
5. Use the License Assignments link to view which license is assigned to a device. You can also
assign a license to a device. In case of a fixed license, you can assign a license to a device.
- NOTE Once you assign a fixed license to a device you cannot move it to another device
View License Assignments:
The following information is available:
- To view license assignments, click the License Assignments link. The License Assignments window displays - Example below:
• Total number of licenses
• Number of licenses assigned
• Number of licenses available
• Number of licenses available for reassignment
• List of licenses assigned to devices.
Assigning a License Type to a Device
This feature only allows you to assign a fixed license to a device. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Select a fixed license by clicking on the license name.
2. Click the License Assignments link. The License Assignments window displays.
3. Use the Open Tree– icon to open tree levels until the device that you want to assign a license
to is displayed.
4. Click the checkbox for the device to place a checkmark in the checkbox.
5. Click the OK button. The fixed license is assigned to the device.
Open tree levels until the device that you want to assign a license to is displayed. Then, select the
checkbox for the device.