- License Pooling is available If the controller is paired with an availability partner, you can redistribute licenses when a Capacity Enhancement Key (AP or Radar) is installed.
- Both controllers must be running V9.01.X or higher.
- Both Controllers must have a permanent license key.
- Separate pools will be introduced for each type of license, and licenses installed on either member of an availability pair are shared across the pair automatically.
- License pooling is supported in fast failover and legacy availability setups.
- The limit of distribution is set by the license key; therefore if a controller has two keys of 25 APs each,then you will be allowed to transfer 25 or 50 APs to the former peer controller