To apply the hotfix/patch.
- Navigate to the AP Tab in the Web GUI
- Select the Global Settings Tab
- Select " Upgrade when AP connects using settings from Controlled Upgrade" (recommended for maximum control of a hotfix deployment) this procedure can be used.
- Use the FTP menu under AP -> Global Settings -> AP Maintenance -> Download AP image to download the new image over to the controller.
- Use the "Controlled Upgrade" tab to select both the platform and the image you would like to update.
- Select the APs you would like to apply the update to and apply the AP image (check off)
- Select "upgrade now" to have the controller upgrade the selected AP's (AP's will reboot)