Firmware version 8.11.xx and 9.xx.xx specifications:
- A maximum of 32 AP's can be added to a site
- Support for 1000 devices
- 3rd Party Topologies
- No support for NAC based services
- Only supported on 36xx and above.
- All access points must be made RADIUS clients on a RADIUS server
UPDATED INFORMATION - 10-Feb-2017:
- Since 10.11, the new Site system limits (same as ExtremeCloud™ Device Group) and other specifications are:
- # APs = 100
- # MUs = 2000
- Per 10.x specification, only supported on the AP37xx and higher Access Points.
- FFECP Redirection at AP requires AP38xx and above Access Points.
- ExtremeManagement Control support for Captive Portal by FFECP will be in an upcoming Release.