- Support only for RSVP TE and Static LSPs (Named LSPs).
- Named LSPs must be configured for each PW.
- LSP-Sharing must be enabled in order to be able to configure more than one Transport LSP for a given PW.
- Multiple PWs can use the same LSP, or set of LSPs (same as today).
- A maximum of 16 or 64 LSPs per PW can be configured, depending on the platform.
- If LSP-sharing is disabled when more than 1 LSP is programmed into ExtremeXOS, all LSPs used by the PW, except one, will be removed from ExtremeXOS (HAL). The configuration will not be modified.
- A single default load sharing hashing algorithm is used. When multiple Transport LSPs are configured for a PW, the PW will be UP as long as one Transport LSP is available
- HW counters are only supported for PW packet counts (VC LSP), not Transport LSP (outer label).
- No support for VPWS.
- ECMP is not supported in slow-path forwarding.
- ECMP is not supported for flood traffic (unknown unicast, multicast, broadcast). These packets will only go over one LSP.
- When multiple LSPs are configured for use by a PW, the HW counts packets for the PW only, and not individual LSPs associated with the PW. So, if there are six LSPs in use for a given PW, you will not be able to display packet counts for each individual Transport LSP.
- Summit X460-G2 (16 LSPs)
- Summit X670-G2 (16 LSPs)
- Summit X670 (64 LSPs per PW)
- Summit X770 (16 LSPs per PW)
- BlackDiamondX8 (64 LSPs per PW)