1. Make a backup of the Extreme Management Center Server DatabaseHow to backup a Netsight Database using ConsoleHow To Backup, Restore, and Schedule a backup of the NetSight Extreme Control Center Database
2. Download the Appliance "upgrade nac_appliance_64bit_sw_upgrade_to_<version>.bin" file from extranet.extremenetworks.com and copy it to the NAC Appliance.
The "<version>" in the above file name is a place-holder for this example, and will change from revision to revision.
3. SSH into the NAC Appliance
4. Change permissions on the file to make it executable
chmod u+x nac_appliance_64bit_sw_upgrade_to_<version>.bin
5. Run the install program
6. After the upgrade completes, the SSH session will return to the command prompt
7. Trigger an "Enforce" from NAC Manager or the Control > Access Control section of the Extreme Management Center GUI.