The zip file you upload must have a flat structure, it cannot contain any sub-directories.
- Go to VNS -> WLAN Services -> Service -> Auth and AccountSet mode to Guest Splash and save
- Click Configure
- Select Use Zip File or Manual settings
- For Use Zip File Click Choose File then Upload.
The contents of the zip must adhere to the following file formats:
Note: The "view sample page" options are to view the page as the user would see it, after it's been uploaded, and is not intended to be used as a template.
- Content to be used in the captive portal login page must be in a file named login.htm
- Content to be used in the captive portal index page must be in a file named index.htm.
- The number of graphics and the size of the graphics is unlimited, and can be either .gif, .jpg, or .png.
This link contains a file that can be used as an example: