The values 13-(2472/2452 MHz) means the AP is using 40Mhz channel width because there are 2 frequencies
- For the 2.4Ghz band:
- The first number is the centre frequency the second number is the bonded channel
- A Plus sign + indicates the bonded channel is higher up the frequency range
- A Minus sign - indicates the bonded channel is lower down the frequency range.
- For the 5Ghz band
- There can be up to 4 numbers due to 80Mhz channel width (1, 2 or 4)
- The number between square brackets [ ] is the centre frequency