The option to install additional CA certificates is not available on the GUI on SW v8.1.2. It is available on release 8.2 and later. As a workaround, install the additional CA certificate to the trusted store via Java Console. Below is the procedure -
From 8.2 release onwards, the option to add additional CA certificates is available on the GUI at
- Open Java Console
- Select "All Access Control Engines"
- Go to "Access Control Engines" tab on the right window pane.
- Highlight the NAC appliance, right-click and go to "Manage engine certificates".
- Navigate to AAA Configuration - Default > AAA Trusted Certificate Authorities > Update Ceritficates > Add CA certificates
- Click "Ok" and "Close".
- Follow the same procedure for the other NAC engines.
- Enforce the configuration.
- Control > Access Control > AAA > Default
- Click on "Update Trusted Authorities" on the right window pane under "Advanced AAA Configuration - Default"
- Click "Add" to add the certificates.