- Make sure that AP is not running on 4.x while the controller is running on 5.x
- Connect the AP to another port or another switch’s port where a known AP is working fine and check for the LED status of the AP.
- Check the status of the AP after connecting the AP directly to any controller.
- Check for the configuration errors by using “# show adoption config-errors <AP-name>”.
- Login to the AP via SSH and restore the AP to factory defaults by entering the following commands:
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Extreme GTAC for further troubleshooting.