When you deploy Apple TVs on a large enterprise Wi-Fi network, consider the following guidelines:
- Connect Apple TV to Ethernet whenever possible.
- If possible, avoid using Wi-Fi Channels 149 and 153 for your infrastructure network.
- Don’t place or mount the Apple TV behind objects that could disrupt the Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi signals.
- When mounting an Apple TV to a wall or other surface, always mount it with the foot side to the surface.
- If peer-to-peer AirPlay isn’t supported on either the AirPlay sender or receiver, then the infrastructure connection is automatically used.
Apple Documentation Reference: http://help.apple.com/deployment/ios/#/apd8fc751f59