This issue may be resolved by rebuilding the switch configuration:
- First, make sure that you have a backup of your switch configuration. If not, upload the configuration to a TFTP server with the command "upload configuration <tftp_server_address> vr <virtual-router>". If you do not have a configuration backup, and are unable to upload one, you will have to recreate the configuration.
- Default the switch configuration by typing the command "unconfigure switch all". Type "y" when prompted to confirm the command.
- After the switch reboots, configure a temporary IP address on either VLAN Management or VLAN Default ("configure vlan <vlan_name> ipaddress <ip_address>/<subnet_mask>") and ensure that this address is reachable from the PC.
- Upload the XSF file back to the switch by typing "tftp get <tftp_server_address> vr <virtual-router> <filename>".
- Remove the temporary IP address by typing "unconfigure vlan <vlan_name> ipaddress".
- To load the configuration, type "load script <filename>".
- Type "save" to save the configuration, and then type "y" to confirm.